Stack and Balance Family Game
Current Status: Early Bird Special
- Early Bird Special - 33% Off for the first 300 pcs
- Online Special - 10% Off for the following until current inventory sold out!
Kids Funny Topple Table Game Toy Don't Let Balance Topple Get High Score Educational Montessori IQ Toys for Children Parent Play
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND TEST YOUR SKILLS : YOUR VICTORY HANGS IN THE BALANCE with this stackable balancing tree building game to stack the brightly colored pieces on the tree while keeping the tree balanced. Try to stack and not drop any of the colored pieces! Player who lets the tree tip or lets any of the plastic pieces fall loses.
- FOR ONE OR MORE PLAYERS : Play this table top games for families, by yourself or with anyone else. Suitable for 1 or more players as needed. Makes a fun time waster game at home or on vacation
- PORTABLE FUN FOR ALL AGES : The stackable balance tree kit includes 3 piece tree, 48 colored pieces and one die. Easy set up and assemble. Can also be disassembled for storage and travel. This balancing game is has always been one of the best selling toy balancing games around. A thinking game for adults, kids, children that is also an education toy as it teaches simple principles of physics and gravity.
- MAKES A PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ALL OCCASIONS : This balancing game makes a great gift for all occasions like birthdays, party favors at parties, Christmas stocking stuffers, or as a desktop toy to play at the office to relieve stress and tension. TRY IT TODAY!
- Material : Plastic
- Player Numbers : 1-4
- Age Range : 3 Years
- Features: Smooth Surface, Educational Toy, Balance Game, with Dice, Colorful
- Diameter : 14cm/5.51" (Approx.)
- Height : 11cm/4.33" (Approx.)
How to play and setup :
- Set up the playing area on a flat surface by placing the stem into the base and balancing the Topple board on top of the stem.
- Each player selects a color and takes all the playing pieces of that color(12 pieces each color, total four kinds of color for your chosen)
- Each player rolls the die. Highest roll will go first, then play continues to the left.
- Make a score sheet, listing the names of each players, choose someone to keep the score during the game.
- Decide what the winning score will be, for example,100 point
1. If you place a piece that completes a row of 5 pieces in any direction (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) you score 3 points for completing the row plus 1 point for each playing piece of your color that tops each other stack in that row.
Player scores 3 points for completing row plus 1 point for each piece of his color that tops each other stack in the row. This play scores a total of 4 points.
2. If you add a piece to a completed row of 5, you score 1 point for each piece of your color that tops each stack in that row.
Players adding to a completed row of five pieces scores 1 point for each of his playing pieces that tops each stack in the row. This play scores 2 points.
3. If you add a piece to a stack that already has 3 or more pieces high, you score 1 point for each piece of your color in that stack.
Player scores 1 point for each piece of his color in a stack 3-or-more pieces high. This play scores 2 points.
Note : You can score multiple points if you place a piece that completes or adds to more than one row, or which stacks more than three high and completes or adds to a row.
The piece that you play that is common to different rows or to a stack and a row, is counted for each row and/or stack.
Player scores five points on 2 rows and 1 stack.
A Topple occurs when a player causes one or more playing piece to fall off a stack or off the Topple board. When this happens the round ends. The player who caused the Topple loses 10 points.
In addition, when a player causes a Topple while placing a piece on the board, the player whose turn it was immediately before scores a 3-point bonus.
Players cannot touch the Topple board or any of the pieces already placed on the board.
If you accidentally knock the board, or table, and cause a Topple , whether or not it's your turn, you lose 10 points.
Look for multiple scoring possibilities!
End of the Game :
A round ends when a TOPPLE has occurred or when all the pieces have been played. If a Topple has not occurred during a round, the pieces are removed from the board and the scoring and play continue.
Even if a player reaches the required number of points during a round, the game is not over until all the pieces have been played or a Topple has occurred.
If more than one player reaches the required number of points at that time, the player with the highest total points wins.
Product Includes :
- 1 Topple tower with stand
- 48 Colorful topple pieces
- 1 Die
- Complete Instructions